If you need assistance with any topics in this list please call our office in Regina (306-790-4727) or Fort-Qu’Appelle (306-332-2575):
- Invite Andrew to an upcoming community event.
- Request celebratory greetings for birthdays, anniversaries or another celebration.
- Request certificates of achievement for member of your organization of volunteers.
- Liaising with any federal government agency or crown corporation or for information on programs and services.
- For small Canadian flags or pins.
If you need assistance with any topics in this list, please call our office in Ottawa (613-992-4593):
- Petitioning the House of Commons to draw attention to an issue of public interest or concern or to request that Parliament take action within its authority.
- To request tickets for Question Period; groups of less than 10 can arrive 30 minutes before QP and group of 10-50 should call our office in advance.
- For Parliament Hill tours.
- Wedding photos on the Parliament Hill grounds.
- To receive an official portrait of Her Majesty the Queen and/or the Duke of Edinburgh.
If you need assistance with anything not listed above, please call our Regina office at 306-790-4727 and we’ll be happy to help however we can.